The risks to which mining staff are exposed are well known and include ever-present dangers due to dust, fire, explosions, and electrocution, as well as risks related to vibrations, extreme temperatures, noise, slides, falls, cuts, and injuries from equipment for hoisting and handling bulk materials.
We offer effective, efficient, and safe solutions for :
- Cleaning underneath conveyor belts;
- Transport of equipment and material;
- Transport of telemetry systems such as oxygen sensors, gas alarm system and detectors, etc.;
- Handling of other critical tools and emergency supplies for metallic and nonferrous underground mining (non-explosion proof);
- Handling tasks for indoors/outdoors processing operations of titanium dioxide.
Models recommended for your projects: